Welcome to the Learning Technology Services Community!
Learning Technology Services (LTS) are facilitated and maintained by a dedicated team of managers and students workers, their roles include the provision of support and training in a number of key areas.
- Faculty Development Center (FDC) - The Faculty Development Center is a technology and training resource provided for Edinboro Faculty. The center includes current PCs and Macs with a range of instructional authoring software and tools.
- Distance Education - The Distance Education staff can provide support and training on all the key products presently being utilized by our Online Faculty.
- Professional Development - The Learning Technology Services staff is committed to furthering the professional development of faculty and staff and subsequently host a variety of development opportunities each month.
- Media Services - Media Services includes a comprehensive equipment loaning facility, videoconferencing support, Instructional 2-way television support, media duplication, and general multimedia consultation.
- Classroom Technology - LTS staff members can provide you training on how to use the technology in the classrooms and they can also consult with you on what technologies fit your classroom needs.
Learning Technology Services (LTS)
Lower Level Ross Hall
220 Scotland Road
Edinboro, PA 16444